Chocolates are a rich source of phenylethylamine and serotonin, which gets released when chocolate enters the body. These hormones elevate the mood and also release aphrodisiac in the body, which also helps in increasing the sex appeal. Chocolates have always been a symbol of aspiration; they make you feel happy and refreshed. Eating chocolates for sex can help in getting in the mood.
2. Less alcohol
Alcohol is also an aphrodisiac, and thus, it helps in relaxation; however, the massive consumption of alcohol has shown a depression in sexual arousal and sexual functionality. Therefore, you always need to be moderate while taking a drink before intercourse. You should limit yourself to a level that doesn't harm your arousal and sexual functionality.
3. Better sleep
People who have tight or hectic schedules and are always busy with family or business-related issues cannot get better sleep, affecting libido. A better sleep always helps increase the sex appeal, as it boosts testosterone levels in the body, which promotes sex drive.
Studies have shown that an extra-hour sleep hour increases the desire for sex by some amount in women. For men also, lack of sleep can cause erectile dysfunction. Taking a power nap at regular intervals also helps in relieving stress.
4. Herbs in the daily diet
- Garlic consists of a high level of allicin, which is responsible for raising the blood flow. Hence, it can help treat erectile dysfunction.
- Basil is responsible for the stimulation of senses and, thus, enhances pleasure. More pleasure can motivate couples to re-participate in intercourse.
- A Chinese tree ginkgo biloba's leaf is another herb used as an anti-depressant and can induce sexual dysfunction.
5. Meats and some other food
Certain foods have a positive impact on the overall sexual drive of a person. These include:
- Fatty acids increase blood flow; omega-3 is one such kind of fatty acid available in avocados, tuna, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1 fastens your nervous system's response so that the brain's signals sending it to your sexual organ; this vitamin is found in peanuts, kidney beans, and yorks.
- Eggs are rich such vitamins that can improve the hormonal balance in the body and prevent erectile dysfunction.
6. Get some sunlight
Our body produces a hormone called melatonin, which is responsible for sleep and also for sexual urges. Still, an excess of this hormone can reduce our sexual desires. Therefore it is vital to control the melatonin level in our body. For this, sunlight is essential. Especially in winter, when our body produces melatonin in excess, we must try to get the right amount of sunlight. Always remember that lower melatonin increases sexual desires while excess melatonin decreases sexual desires.
7. Quit smoking
- A good erection is a very concerning topic; studies have shown that most smokers suffer erectile dysfunction.
- Smokers suffer a reduction in testosterone's secretion and affect libido or sexual desires.
- In a survey done on smokers, most of them confessed that their energy levels and sex drives have increased after quitting smoking.
- The cardiovascular system has also profoundly affected by smoking, which, in return, affects sexual desires.
- Therefore, one way to increases sexual urges is to quit smoking.
8. Get regular exercise
Regular exercise can help you increase your sex appeal, as it can increase the testosterone level in the body.
Many studies have shown that regular exercise can elevate your sexual desire to another level, makes your heart stay fit, and gives you an appealing and healthy body.
Apart from a fit body, an individual also needs a stress-free mindset to have a unique or sex-appealing personality. You must take time for yourself at least 3-4 days a week to make your mind calm and stress-free. Take up meditation and yoga. They have positive psychological and physical effects on hormonal levels, which indirectly affects the sexual appeal.
10. Maintaining a healthy weight
Excess weight is directly linked with your hormonal balance, as it reduces the concentration of testosterone in the body, which lowers the sex drive. Being overweight also leaves a negative psychological effect. For a healthy sex drive, it is vital to lead a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Having a lower libido than others is not a problem. It doesn't make you any less of a person, but you can follow some tips and tricks if you want to increase it. The natural methods outlined do not harm the body but can significantly impact your body's overall sex drive.
It can indeed be a concern as a man’s perception of his penis size can impact confidence and a posit
Sign In usign your email