Smoothies can make a very healthy breakfast, nutritious drink or even an evening snack. You can have it at any point of time in a day. But does smoothie making seem time-consuming to you? Don't worry. We have got your back. Continue reading this blog and find nutritious and healthy easy-to-make smoothie recipes .
Quick and easy smoothie recipes
1. Blueberry, banana, and almond smoothie: This smoothie is very useful in boosting memory, strengthening immunity, and improving skin and hair health.
Method: Add everything to the blender and blend until smooth. Serve cold.
2. Pomegranate Cherry Smoothie: This smoothie contains all the goodness of pomegranate with added benefits of cherry. It promotes blood circulation and prevents diabetes.
Method: Mix all the ingredients and blend well.
3. Peanut Butter Smoothie: This smoothie is beneficial to maintain your heart health as it controls blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Method: Add all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy right away.
4. Pineapple-Coconut Smoothie: This smoothie is good for weight loss, boosts memory, and regulates blood sugar.
Method: Mix all the ingredients and add them to the blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy the drink.
5. Kiwi Smoothie: This sweet and tangy smoothie is good for your muscles, removes toxins from the body, and keeps the liver healthy.
Method: Blend them in a blender, and it's ready.
6. Spinach and Avocado Smoothie: This smoothie is ideal for keeping your neurons healthy. It also promotes bone health and prevents the hardening of blood vessels (atherosclerosis).
Method: Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth. Drink cold.
7. Strawberry Mango Smoothie: This smoothie works wonder for increasing good cholesterol in the body. It lowers blood pressure and guards the heart against diseases.
Method - First, blend strawberry and mango until smooth. Now add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture and blend well. Voila! It's ready.
Why will you love these smoothies' recipes?
1. These are simple and quick to make.
2. You do not need to visit any health store to buy any special ingredients.
3. These recipes are suitable for all age groups.
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Prevents Dehydration
- Controls Cravings
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Skin Health
- Fights Depression
Promotes Weight Loss: Smoothies can be a great source of fiber. So they boost metabolism and promote weight loss.
Prevents Dehydration: Having smoothies, especially during the summer season, can protect you against dehydration.
Controls Cravings: Smoothies are nutrient-rich and power-packed. It helps in keeping you full for longer and prevents cravings.
Boosts Immunity: Having smoothies that include beta-carotene ingredients can help boost immunity against pathogens and diseases.
Improves Skin Health: Since smoothies boost metabolism, they help to detoxify the body.
Fights Depression: Smoothies made out of fresh ingredients like fruits and vegetables relieve stress and keeps one healthy.
Tips and tricks to get that perfect smoothie
- There is no such thing called as tips and tricks for making a smoothie. A smoothie is a blend of all the ingredients. All you have to take care of is its taste. For example, if you like sugar drinks, add the quantity of sugar to the smoothie according to your taste. Likewise, you can try these for all.
- What if you find that the smoothie is coming out too thick? You can try adding little water or milk to reduce the thickness and maintain the consistency of the beverage.
- Is a good blender necessary? A blender with shard blades is always a good choice. It helps to cut, chop and mix the ingredients smoothly while blending.
- If you are short of any of the ingredients, you can always choose to substitute it with your favorite ingredient. There is no hard and fast rule to follow the recipe as it is.
The Bottom Line
Smoothies are one of the best ways to get the punch of nutrients to your diet. These easy-to-make smoothie recipes are designed by ensuring that all you have to do is put in all the ingredients and blend and drink.
Sign In usign your email