CBD and its many beneficial properties can be an effective tool in your health and wellness practices or routine. Let's learn a bit more about CBD and how it can help with anxiety, sleep, pain, inflammation, and libido to improve our health and quality of life
In the world we live in now, it is challenging to deal with uncertain times and the stress and anxiety related to the ongoing world conditions. We feel trapped and defeated. According to the American Psychological Association, 44% of people face rising stress levels related to money, work, relationship, economy, and political upheaval.
We all know that increased stress can trigger many other health ailments and diseases like diabetes, obesity, insomnia, a weakened immune system, and many more. One of the best ways to manage overall health is to be proactive, to empower yourself with the tools and knowledge needed to become a healthier version of yourself. A complete approach to health where fitness, nutrition, and CBD supplements work hand in hand to improve your overall well being.
What is CBD?
CBD, short form for Cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive compound that is extracted from the hemp plant. There is a misconception about CBD that it gets you high; however, it interacts in your body through the Endocannabinoid system (ECS) that plays a significant role in improving everyday bodily functions such as mood, sleep, memory, appetite, and digestion. That is why, when it comes to consuming CBD, a routine is key to its effectiveness.
CBD vs THC
THC and CBD are cannabinoids derived from the cannabis plant but are different from each other. Let's not complicate the topic. In simple terms, THC has psychoactive properties that cause you to experience a "high" feeling. CBD does not. Moreover, CBD helps in blocking some of the intoxicating effects of THC.
What are the benefits of consuming CBD?
Let's take a look at the benefits of CBD:
1. Relief from chronic pain & inflammation– Chronic pain and inflammation are among the emerging issues nowadays. Due to its chemical makeup, cannabinoids are linked to providing relief from chronic pain and inflammation.
2. Ease anxiety and depression – Low serotonin levels lead to depression, while anxiety could have multiple reasons for genetics, physical issues, traumatic childhood memories etc. CBD has a positive effect on serotonin receptors in the brain and helps relieve depression and anxiety.
3. Beneficial for skin – Who does not want healthy and shining skin? CBD is very effective in preventing acne formation and helps in sebum formation in the skin that brings a natural glow to the skin.
4. Improves libido – Sex is a vital part of life, and if you cannot satisfy your partner in bed, it takes a toll on your relationship and, thus, health. CBD helps in improving the libido status and enables you to perform well.
How to incorporate CBD in your daily routine?
CBD is gaining more and more popularity day by day because of its unique benefits. It can be incorporated into daily life in the following ways:
1. CBD Oil and Tinctures - CBD oil and tinctures are one of the most preferred methods for CBD consumption. The two are the extractions of cannabinoids, which can be consumed sublingually. These are easy to consume. All you have to do is grab a dropper and squirt the liquid into your mouth underneath the tongue. Hold it for a minute for a better experience. You can also use the tinctures for cooking your favorite dish. Just add a few drops of it to your recipe and keep the temperature as low as 250 degrees Fahrenheit to let the taste go off quickly.
2. Edibles – Many edible products are infused with CBD available in the market now and can be consumed. As compared to other ways of consumption, CBD edibles are said to be the fastest way to feel the effects of CBD. Moreover, it depends on the individual's body to respond to consumption. You are advised to start low and start slow if you are consuming CBD for the first time. Below is the list of the edibles with infused CBD:
Not only this, but you can also incorporate CBD in your daily recipes, and it will not interfere with the taste of the item.
3. Topicals – Did you know other than consuming CBD, you can get skin benefits also from it by just applying it directly onto the skin? So, if you are looking for a way out to get rid of muscle pain and aches, you must try CBD for skin in the form of topicals. These are good and effective at relieving pain, inflammation and stress and preventing acne formation. When applied to the skin, the topicals communicate with the receptors and avoid entering the bloodstream. Here are the various products that CBD can be available in:
From where to buy the best CBD product for yourself?
Now, as you know all the related information on CBD, you must be wondering where to buy the best CBD products. Right? The answer to your question is IngeniHealth. We are the leading organic CBD brand to help you Awaken a Healthy New You. We are committed to producing high-quality, safe, natural, and effective supplements and believe in their long-term health benefits.
You are not alone in this fight for a quality life. Click here to learn more.
Sign In usign your email