Cookies and SimilarTechnologies
Click the below ‘Cookies Settings’ Button to review and manage your IngeniHealth.com cookie preferences.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
OUR USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our Services.
|CATEGORY OF USE||PURPOSE OF THE USE|
|Preferences||To help us remember your settings and preferences, like your preferred language or the country you are in, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.|
|Authentication and Security||To log you into the Services; enable us to show you your account data; and help us keep your data and the Services safe and secure.|
|Service Features and Performance||To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Services. For example, to keep track of products you add to your shopping cart on IngeniHealth.com and improve our website’s load speed and performance.|
|Analytics and Research||To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.|
|Advertising||To enable our partners to serve ads for our products and services; deliver relevant ads to people who may be interested in them on other services; measure the performance of ads; and opt you out of receiving interest-based ads if that is your choice.|
For more information, please see our list of cookies that we and our partners use on our Services.
Click the above ‘Cookies Settings’ Button to review and manage your IngeniHealth.com cookie preferences.
If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
There are also other tools that allow you to choose how cookies and similar technologies are used throughout the web and app ecosystem based on the browser and device you are using:
You may use your browser or device settings to clear or decline cookies.
1.) Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
2.) To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
3.) To opt out of ads on Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Google Ads settings.
4.) For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
Please note: The Ingeni Health websites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based advertisements served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.